Common health problems that massage therapy can help
Often massages are advertised as purely indulgent experiences one gets at a spa or on vacation, but there’s so much more to it than that. In addition to reducing and eliminating the symptoms of many health problems, regular 1인샵 massage can also reduce or eliminate some. You may know what massage can do for a few conditions, but you may be surprised to find out what it can do for others!
- Anxiety:You probably know that 1인샵 massage therapy reduces your stress levels and blood pressure, improves your sleep quality, reduces your stress levels, and can even help reduce your chances of developing heart disease. According to a 2008 study in Psycho-oncology, massage can safely reduce cortisol levels, leading to psychological improvements.
- A lower backache:There is no wonder more employers are hiring massage therapists to help with this common problem, which is often caused by poor posture at work. When you sit for too long or have poor posture, you may experience lower back pain. Get in touch with your massage therapist to find out how to get rid of soreness.
- Injury in sports:It is important to stay fit and active, but it is also possible to suffer injuries and overworked muscles during these activities. If you have chronic or acute sports injuries, a regular massage can also help you heal any damage to your muscles and tendons. In addition to preventing future injuries, well-maintained muscles may also help you avoid future injuries.
- Stiffness of joints:In cases of arthritis or other joint problems, massage can be a blessing for those suffering from pain and stiffness. According to a 2013 study published in Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, four moderate-pressure massages once a week, followed by a home massage in between treatments, reduced pain, and stiffness for people with rheumatoid arthritis. Besides reducing pain in your shoulders, knees, and hips, massage can help you increase your range of motion and flexibility.
- The circulatory system:It makes sense that boosting your circulation will benefit your whole body, as bad circulation can lead to various health problems. When you massage regularly, your blood flows faster, delivering nutrients to your tissues and organs more quickly. A good massage also increases lymph circulation and flushes out lactic acid from your muscles. It also flushes metabolic waste from your body.
- Symptoms of migraine:Despite the lack of a cure for migraines, studies have shown that massage reduces migraine frequency and severity. If you suffer from migraines, you’ll be pleased to know that massage has been shown to reduce migraine frequency and severity. Treating migraines, especially those triggered by stress, is especially effective.